Exclusive brace design and manufacture by Scoliosis SLC
The Greek Scoliosis Brace®
The center Scoliosis SLC presents exclusively the ultimate Scoliosis Brace®
Experience, research, know-how and technology led Dionysios Tzatzaliaris to design and manufacture a new brace, with the guarantee of the Scoliosis SLC center.
The innovation of the Scoliosis Brace® is based on the processing, evaluation and development of studies, guided by the needs of today’s users.
An asymmetric, active correction brace that acts hyperdynamically on scoliotic deformities, activates muscular forces, both from the user himself and reflexes from his body, and brings about an upward difference in height of 1 to 2.5 cm with its application.
It leaves many parts of the body free, removing the possibility of creating a flat back.
Without metal parts, it keeps most of the pelvis out of the brace, releasing the thoracic area, eliminates the feeling of confinement, discomfort and dissatisfaction, does not affect the respiratory function, offers a sense of comfort and elegance, and prevents the sudden stop of treatment due to psychological fatigue.
Comfortable, lightweight, with emphasis on size reduction, designed using state-of-the-art CAD/CAM technology and produced entirely in Greece.
We do not import, we manufacture and therefore we have the possibility of same-day design, manufacture and delivery.
Visit us at our facilities, and let us take you on a tour of our manufacturing facility.
- NEW RESEARCH FIELD
- INNOVATORY DESIGN
- ULTIMATE SCOLIOSIS BRACE
- Anteroposterior pressure to control pelvic obliquity
- Lumbar pressure – pelvic bone contact to control pelvic tilt
- Posterolateral – derotational – lifting pressure – avoiding flat back phenomenon
- Shoulder lifting combined with pressure towards the opposite side of the apical segment of the curve (shoulder tilt)
- Anterolateral pressure of the pectoral cage to control the ventral prominence of the ribs
- Asymmetric brace with hyperdynamic action on scoliotic deformities.
- Height difference (gain) 1 to 2.5 cm upon brace application.
- Keeping most of the pelvis outside the brace.
- Non-restrained pectoral cage.
- Elimination of any sensation of confinement, discomfort and aggravation.
- Comfort and elegance.
- Preventing sudden therapy cessation due to psychological fatigue.
The Scoliosis SLC centre offers the following services free of charge during the treatment:
- Formetric 4D measurement to control the corrections while we keep a follow-up protocol from the first visit.
- Repeated controls in order to enhance the pressures and relieves because of the somatometric variations brought forth by growth and the correction of the spine due to the use of the brace.
- Choice of pattern and colour.
- Special undershirt, long, hypoallergenic, 100% cotton, made in Greece, seamless, in order to avoid any irritation.
- Instructions on the use and maintenance of the brace.
- Transportation bag.
- 2-year warranty.
The duration of use, the time-table and the type of brace are set on a case-by-case basis, always in collaboration with the treating physician and the orthopaedics technician specialist at our centre.